Tuesday, July 26, 2011

dredg


I am almost moved into my house, and in fact I am setting up my office today so I should be back in the groove soon.

Sunday night we had Dredg, Fair to Midland and The Trophy Fire playing. I had never heard of any of them before, but they were mostly all right. Still not exactly my type of music, but better than the hardcore stuff I tune out.

Dredg did give me signed copy of their LP. I am a bit tweaked by their embellishment of girl parts they added when signing ( I would have been pissed if I had actually paid for it). One of the attendees made some HD recordings of the show. One from Fair to Midland and one from Dredg.

I happened to quite like the opening band, The Trophy Fire best. They did a fabulous cover of "Heartbeats" by The Knife. Here is a link to it at a different club.

"Heartbeats" - The Trophy Fire (cover of The Knife)



Here are some live videos from my new club:

"Whiskey and Ritalin" - Fair to Midland



"Not That Simple" - Dredg with Ben Flanagan of The Trophy Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment