Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moving on

I cannot overstate the amount of chaos swirling around me. It feels like the tornado scene in Wizard of Oz. However, things are theoretically looking up around here as we are getting ready to shed the midwestern funk that has been accumulating. I'm not an All-American Rejects fan, but their tune "Move Along" seems appropriate today as we struggle to keep things balanced while upending our world. For a while we will be just barely holding it together. I'm boldy pushing through while Mr. Imo? battles a severe case of "senior-itis". Yaz busted his eye open on a door, Katydid is suffering late night internal pyrotechnics and Macaroni's general inability to cope with change is manifesting itself in a sound I can only describe as stuck pig.

"When everything is wrong we move along".

Go Team.



SONG OF THE DAY:

"Move Along" - All-American Rejects

No comments:

Post a Comment