Monday, July 11, 2011

almost back

This week I go pick up Mr. IMo? from St. Louis to drive him and a Uhaul of stuff to his new place out in San Francisco where his new job will be. Sadly, we have to be a commuter family for a while but as you may have noticed he is out of town often enough it probably won't be all that much different. Once he gets moved in and all my stuff finally shows up and I get the furniture settled in I will be back to blogging more regularly.

In the meantime I thought I would introduce you to two bands. One is a band (kids really & brothers) out of Salt Lake City that just played a show at our club last night. They sound a lot better in person and on their CD than on the video. I recommend looking them up and get in on the ground floor. I have a feeling they are going places.

Second is a band coming to play in a few weeks from Chicago that I am loving. They sound pretty similar to Foxy Shazam (apparently the bands have played a few shows together, unsurprisingly).

StankBot Tyranny from SLC: "Did You Take Your Medication?"

Victorian Halls from Chicago: "The Persecution of Belissima Morte"

No comments:

Post a Comment