Sunday, October 17, 2010

Abraham van Helsing

Edward Van Sloan - Dracula 1931


As you may have noticed, I have a thing for the classics.












Yesterday’s bit on “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” with Ichabod Crane & the Headless Horseman and the earlier bit on Bela Lugosi lead me to think about some of the other fantastic “gothic” fiction that has been co-opted by Halloween. Bram Stocker’s “Dracula” is a prime case in point, though there are others I will get to later in the week.
I’d wax on about Dracula, but I am short on time and still don’t have a reliable PC or internet access, so I will have to head off to my little parking lot down the street and feed off the WIFI, to share this with you. So, that’s enough of my rambling for the day. Here are some “Dracula” related tunes.
HALLOWEEN SONG 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment