Thursday, October 14, 2010

bela lugosi

Our cousin and her husband love to watch scary movies every night for the month of October until Halloween. I don't like the gore associated with most "scary" movies, but I do like the older The classics like "Dracula" with Bela Lugosi is more my style than the "Friday the 13th" series.

I love Bela Lugosi; his face and Hungarian accent lend themselves perfectly to the myth and mystery of vamipres. And the best part is that he doesn't sparkle like Tinkerbell.

I also thought I would share this cool Hungarian band I like, Hangmás, that has a response to Bauhaus.




HALLOWEEN SONG 1: "Dracula" - Gorillaz

HALLOWEEN SONG 2: "Bela Lugosi is Dead" - Bauhaus (this is a beautiful copy off of vinyl)

HALLOWEEN SONG 3: "Bela Lugosi is NOT Dead" - Hangmás

No comments:

Post a Comment