Saturday, December 4, 2010

"I've got my love to keep me warm"


Billie Holiday's voice in the background is such a relaxing way to spend a day.

My husband, the International Man of Mystery (a.k.a. Mr. IMo?) has been gone again the past week, which is no surprise. But the trip was an early Christmas present of sorts. A pilot friend of ours offered him a freebie flight to Alaska to go snowboarding with him. I am more of a warm weather girl, and although there was a polite offer for me to go too, I traded up his trip to Alaska for a future trip for me to visit my friend in Italy in the spring. Seems fair.

And although I haven't had "my love to keep me warm" this week, the thought of Venice in the springtime has been a nice diversion from the cold.

SONG OF THE DAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment