Saturday, December 18, 2010

santa baby


As much as I love Eartha Kitt, I have to admit that Kylie Minogue managed to infuse "Santa Baby" with even more coy seduction and mischievousness than the original.

Kylie Minogue and I have a strange long history that began when I was in high school. I had a friend living in Australia at the time who told me I looked just like this famous Australian pop star, so of course I had to look her up. Every time I am in Europe the same thing happens. Just this past summer, I saw an old friend of mine, and out of nowhere he said, "You know who always reminds me of you...Kylie Minogue". I take that as a serious compliment. I'm thinking of changing my facebook picture to hers for the day and seeing if anyone notices...
It wouldn't be a Christmas Playlist without this classic girl tune.
CHRISTMAS SONG OF THE DAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment