Monday, December 6, 2010

little drummer boy


I'm not really sure when I first discovered the duet between Bing Crosby and David Bowie. I do know know, however, it is one of the most incredible pairings of all time. Unusual, perhaps but not absurd. David looks so young, and hot as usual, and it is an incredible showcase of his bare vocal talent, void of make-up, costuming and musical experimentation. Really, one of the best duets ever.

Everytime I hear this song I think of Mr. IMo?'s brother, the drummer. I thought I'd dedicate today's song to him with this picture of him playing while his band was on tour.

CHRISTMAS SONG OF THE DAY:



(for those with week constitutions: yes, there is a blue-haired "Father Time"-style dancer to contend with.)

"Little Drum Machine Boy' - Beck ( a slight twist on the classic)

No comments:

Post a Comment