Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And the Winner is....

And the winner of the
1st Annual Digestible Trax
Mix-tape Contest is: Scary Larry!


His full playlist is below. Congrats and happy listening.

1. "Let's Get Out of Here" -Les Savy Fav
2. "Left & Right in the Dark" -
Julian Casablancas
3. "Blah Blah Blah" Say Hi to Your Mom
(now known as just Say Hi)
4.
"Special"-Mew
5.
"No One Sleeps When I'm Awake" (Arnioki Session)- The Sounds
6.
"Invasion"- Eisley
7.
"To Lose My Life" - The White Lies
8.
"Let's Dance to Joy Division"- The Wombats
(I had this song on this list before you posted your new workout mix, I swear)
9. "The Rocketeer" -Foxy Shazam
10. "Epic Last Song" - Does It Offend You, Yeah?


Since no one picked one of my top 5 favorite songs, I decided to change the reward a bit and give out the $10 for my favorite new song discovered from a playlist, but there was a tie. Jen X & A.W. tied with these two trax:

Jen X: "Bad Love" - White Lies
A.W. : "Ghetto Ways" - Scissors for Lefty


Thanks everyone for playing! Maybe we will have another round later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment