new workout playlist. The old one is as frayed and worn as my favorite yoga pants.
It is still in the embryonic state, and will need to grow and be fiddled with, but here is the skeleton of the new list:
1. "Drumming Song" - Florence + The Machine
2. "Hunting for Witches" - Bloc Party
3. "Let's Dance to Joy Division" - The Wombats
(it really is my favorite workout song)
4. "Weekend Without Makeup" - The Long Blondes
5. "Shut Up and Let me Go' - The Ting Tings
6. "Ride a White Horse" - Goldfrapp
7. "Dominos" - The Big Pink
8. "Heads Will Roll" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
9. "Standing in the Way of Control" - The Gossip
10."Gold Guns Girls" - Metric
11. "Ghetto Love" - Spinnerette
12. "Lazy Eye" - Silversun Pickups
you may have noticed that the ladies sort of dominated the list this time around.
i am in search of a little extra grrrl power this time around.