Saturday, September 18, 2010

rebel yell

Today my International Man of Mystery (Mr. IMo?) and I are having an anniversary. We are running away from home for the day, so I'm actually writing this ahead of time.

I think today's song and highlighted cover are perfect for two reasons.

Exhibit A: although he kind of looks like Billie Jo Armstrong in this pic too)




Exhibit B: Mr. IMo? got this tattoo when he was 18:



















HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU REBEL!


COVER SONG OF THE DAY: "Rebel Yell" - Billy Idol

HIGHLIGHTED COVER: "Rebel Yell" - All

OTHER NOTABLE COVERS:


"Rebel Yell"- let's just call this one "various artists", you have to see it to believe it
*I FOUND ANOTHER AFTER INITIAL POST:
"Rebel Yell" - Dope

And a special treat for the kiddos "Rebel L" - Sesame Street

No comments:

Post a Comment