Wednesday, March 30, 2011

friends of mine


Besides all my techno issues yesterday was a pretty great day. Scary Larry and his roadies were passing through our coordinates and we got to hang out. I hadn't seen him in person since before hits century and it was fun to hang out again and catch up.

Which segues into today's song and a little mishap. I ordered the new Duran Duran album (vinyl) from Amazon. I was thrilled when it arrived yesterday, until I opened the box and had been sent the wrong album. However, for my 20 clams I got the self-titled Duran Duran limited edition double vinyl featuring today's song among others. So, I now have to go back and re-order the new album but I ended up with a pretty excellent accident.

SONG OF THE DAY: "Friends of Mine" - Duran Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment