Monday, July 12, 2010

home



Last night we returned from an 8 1/2 week vacation/ work trip that spanned from Cleveland on the east, Honolulu on on the west, Red Deer Alberta on the North and most of the time spent in paint splattered, dirty overall is Boise, we have finally returned home to the land of the Arch.


After 6,389 miles in our big red work truck (which ran beautifully, never broke down and I only locked my keys in the car once outside of Lowes) I currently haven't got much time to reflect because I have 6 more loads of laundry to do, waterskis to put away, there is NO food in the house and the littlest rocker wants to go outside and play.


Today's song of the day comes from one of the coolest bands of my teenage years. They hail from the great Gem State and still rock. They have just re-released a limited edition pressing of their 3 original albums, but even more exciting you can finally now listen to all three albums on Napster or find them at their website: www.blackhappy.net


*j
Song of the day: "home" - Black Happy

1 comment:

  1. You're trip dwarfed out 5300 mile road trip. Waking up this morning in my bed for the first time in 3 weeks of having no bed I am dazed and confused. I know what you mean by no food in the house. Thank goodness for 72 hr. kids that will probably only last about 27 hours. Better hit the grocery store today.

    ReplyDelete