Friday, August 13, 2010

furious




I am usually pretty calm and collected but today I feel possessed by The Furies. I find myself in the midst of my 3rd scheduled phone-conference court date with a pack of lying,conniving losers and it couldn't come at a worse time. There is a 4 hour range of when the judge could call me, it's the first day of full-day school with the kids coming home during that time, all my babysitters have moved away in the past two weeks, and I have a husband that's out of country. My heart is racing and I am angry. So here I am, alone in the world, fighting it out all on my own. I am in need of some confidence building, and fuel for my rage, so we will have 2 songs today, first to burn off my anger so that I can seem serene to the judge, and the second to give me a boost.

SONGS OF THE DAY: "I Don't Wanna Hear It" - Minor Threat (for blowing off steam- ps. this is not a kid friendly track)

& "Army of Me" - Björk (because they messed with me and are going to rue the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment