Monday, August 23, 2010

how can you not love a face like this?

A friend of mine posted The Knife's "Heartbeats" on facebook, and I was happy to see the video, but somewhat ashamed that it's the only song I know from them. So, I decided to do a little more searching and listening to redeem myself.



The Swedish brother & sister duo have a funky sound and their videos are just plain crazy. How can you not trust your musical path to artists wearing Carnival masks?

After a week of smelly dudes in work boots traipsing through my house trying to repair a busted air conditioner and the aftermath of it freezing over, thawing then leaking all into the carpets, I felt like a song about a handyman seemed appropriate for today.

SONG OF THE DAY: "Handyman" - The Knife

No comments:

Post a Comment