Thursday, April 14, 2011

Month of the Girl Band: day 15 the dancing girls

To lighten things up around here I think I will shift just a bit to the highly commercial Pop singer, veering away from girls who play their own instruments and give a day to those girls who entertain with their voice and their body.

Admittedly I am not a huge fan of the average skinny chick shaking her fanny in spandex, hotpants and stilettos, but some girls can pull it off, and despite my rock-centric, feminist ways, I like them.

I don't see the need to brag about these girls so I'll just put together a set today.

SONGS OF THE DAY:
1. "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" - Kylie Minogue

2.
"Safari Disco Club" - Yelle

3.
"Hung Up" - Madonna

4. " Barracuda" - Fergie of Blackeyed Peas(cover of Heart)
Fergie would have made a decent rock star. This is pretty much her only song I like.

5. "Rich Girl" - Gwen Stefani featuring Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment