Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Month of the Girl Band: Day 26

Well, I am running out of time and days. I am going to check out for the next two weeks, as I am headed to see a good friend in Europe for a while so this will be my last post until mid-May.

I was hoping to give some full posts to some of of these remaining ladies, but that will have to wait. Some already have posts so check the sidebar.

So today will be a quick list of all the remaining bands I didn't yet get to highlight, and they are all over the musical spectrum. I will post a full listing of all the girl bands I've posted this month. That should keep you busy for a while.

SONGS OF THE DAY:

1. "Big Blue '82" - Danielle Dax

2. "Criminal" - Fiona Apple

3. "That's Not My Name" - The Ting Tings

4. "Zombie" - The Cranberries

5. "Don't Upset the Rhythm" - The Noisettes

6. "Heads Will Roll" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

7. "Untouched" - The Veronicas

8. "Because the Night" - Patti Smith

9. "Bet You Think I'm Lonely" - Wild Strawberries

10. "Tom's Diner" - Suzanna Vega

11. "Honey Bee" - Lucinda Williams

12. "This Tornado Loves You" - Neko Case

13. "Eet" - Regina Spektor

14. "Outer Space" - The Muffs

15. "Hot Generation" - The Pandoras

16. "Nice Girls Don't Play Rock'n'Roll" - Snap - Her

17. "Under Your Skin" - Luscious Jackson

19. "Ride a White Horse" - Goldfrapp

20. "Get Some" - Lykke-Li

21. "Something to Die For" - The Sounds

22. "Worthy" - The Suffrajets

23. "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" - KT Tunstall

24. "He Wants Me Back" - Dance Hall Crashers

25. "Marvelous Things" - Eisley

No comments:

Post a Comment